When love calls, the indeterminate got its value by Comrade Oyeniyi Abiola


See what Comrade Oyeniyi Abiola wrote about his leader Adetunji Oluwaseyi (Former SUG President) about his leasder love affection
He wrote "Lately! I had seen women/ladies of valour celebrating the gent in their heart, I have seen queens showcasing the crown of their head. celebrities, politicians, she comrades were not exempted in the game of Love.

But all this while, i think love is meant for women and women all alone, i think they were meant to celebrate Men and inshort! I thought their gesture shouldn't be reciprocated.
Not long ago, I met guys who celebrate their loves ones on media, but deep within me was an assumption that those guys were boys, i thought they were immatures, insecure, feeble and in short jobless. I think it was reasonable and normal for women not to be celebrated.
Today was indeed a blessing to me and the mankind in me, when i woke up to find my phone loaded with etisalat aided data, which fueled my existence on the social media this morning, as i decided to glance through what my wonderful friends have in stocked for the day, then i strolled down to seen one of my Leader's post on FB, which he stand by side to who i thought is his home manager, guess who? The woman he loves. As i took my time to look carefully on the picture with the fear of not have mistaken my leader for somebody else due to the fact that i was just getting my consciousness back from my deep slept aided by yesterdays OAU NASU physico-spiritualism­ scene, As i adjust my seat to have a clear look of whats up with my ogas accounts, behold! It was him and he was not hacked. I took a glass of water, took a deep breath and read through the comments underneath.
I was very amazed and again happy to seing that the comments were actually a reflection of my thought. This has never happened, i haven't met my leader in such an acts, so my oga can actually love!, there must have been a tremendous turn around. This are what run across my mind for minutes.
Then one of my room mate who also have a radical mind as against the order of management to vacate the school environment said to me. He said Biola look! When love calls, the impossible
Comrade Oyeniyi Abiola (Pilot)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Otan Ayegbaju to National Leadership: Celebrating Nigeria’s Youngest JAMB Registrar at 39

Enugu State Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi addressed people and family members of the victims murdered by Fulani Herdsmen at Nimbo Community